Multi-layered security, customized for your business needs
No matter which version of EFT you start with, you can customize your managed file transfer solution to provide enhanced compliance protections, process files through antivirus and data loss prevention tools, track and report on file transfers, and more.
The OpenPGP module employs industry-standard OpenPGP technology to safeguard data at rest. The OpenPGP module uses a combination of strong public-key and symmetric cryptography to provide security services for electronic communications and data storage. These services include confidentiality, key management, authentication, and digital signatures. OpenPGP uses a public key and a private key to encrypt data and maintain security.
Advanced and Express Security Modules
The Advanced and Express Security modules achieve or exceed security practices mandated by the most rigorous standards, including PCI DSS, FIPS 140-2, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and many others. Whether your business is obligated to comply or you simply desire the utmost in file transfer security standards, the Advanced and Express Security modules allow you to secure data transfers, access, and storage.
With the Advanced and Express Security modules, you can:
- Manage EFT with your Windows accounts
- Maintain ongoing standards compliance
- Configure your security setup with ease
- Protect your data at rest and in transit
- Control access to data
- Actively monitor PCI DSS compliance
- Integration with DLP and antivirus software (Advanced Security module only)
- Utilize popular two-factor authentication methods and SAML Single-Sign On (Advanced Security module only)
DMZ Gateway® is a multi-platform solution that works in conjunction with the Enhanced File Transfer™ (EFT) platform to create a multi-layered security solution for data storage and retrieval, authentication, and firewall traversal. Using a two-way connection originating inside EFT, the DMZ Gateway acts as a communication proxy that replaces inherently insecure inbound connections from the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) to your network.
Here’s how DMZ Gateway combines security and efficiency to protect your data:
- Data isn’t stored in the DMZ
- Virtual authentication
- Supports all protocols allowed by EFT (FTP/S, SFTP, HTTP/S, AS2, HTTPS)
- Transparent to your partners
- No storage, synchronization, or replication of user database needed
- Support for Linux, Solaris, and Windows operating systems