Globalscape offers classes that cover the use of our solutions tailored to your needs. We can deliver training at your facility, via WebEx, or from our San Antonio location.
The 2017 Globalscape Training Overview provides a comprehensive view of our training courses, including course overviews, objectives, and agendas. Explore our many training options which can help you and your team optimize your user experience.
- EFT Certification Exams - If you are an experienced EFT administrator, you might choose to skip the courses and just take the exams to receive certification. The EFT Administrator Certification Exam and the EFT Professional Certification Exam are self-serve, web-based exams.
- EFT Administrator Course - This 2-day course provides instruction on everyday administrative guidelines, user account control, account permissions, HA deployments, Web clients interfaces, file sharing, and troubleshooting.
- EFT Advanced Workflow Engine Advanced Course - This 2-day course will help you understand advance concepts of the AWE module from how to use AWE with current business processes to advanced concepts like integration with existing systems.
- EFT Advanced Workflow Engine Essentials Course - This 1-day course will help you understand AWE IDE, how they work together, and more.
- EFT BAM Essentials Course - Learn how to leverage BAM to its fullest potential in this 4 hour course. After completing this course, you will understand BAM administration, how to use reports, and more.
- EFT Essentials Course - This 1-day course provides high-level information for everyday administrative guidelines, user account control, and end-user web and non-web clients for file exchanges.
- EFT Insight Course - This 4-hour course provides a full deep dive into the EFT Insight module, covering installation, configuration, and day-to-day use.
- EFT Automation Course - This 1-day course provides an understanding of how automation rules work in EFT and how to build them.
- EFT Integration Course - This half-day course you will learn how to integrate EFT with other systems by leveraging EFT Integration points, EFT APIs, Architecture, Client Side API , COM API to create your own custom applications using a COM-enabled programming language.
- EFT Migration Tool Course - This 4 hour course provides a detailed training to users on how to use the EFT migration tool and some of its typical use cases for migrations or synchronization.
- EFT Security Course - This 1-day course covers the basics of security concepts in EFT to advance security configuration that allows organizations to achieve compliance and governance of their file transfers.
- EFT Web-Based Admin Essentials Course - This 4 hour course provides an in-depth look into using the EFT Web Admin Interface, from how to install and configure, to its day-to-day use, and concepts for operations.
- Kenetix Essentials Course - This 4 hour course provides users with a full view of the structure of Kenetix, explores the anatomy of the FLOs, and explains how to leverage existing connectors to achieve faster integrations with other systems.