Ensuring the deployment of technology at your organization is running smoothly and optimally is one of the keys to maximizing your cybersecurity investment. Doing so can minimize risk and disruption to your business as your team adapts new functionality for security and automation of your file transfer processes.
Fortra’s EFT Expert Services for Globalscape is an available service that offers consultation on your ongoing projects, reviews of closed support projects, as well as helps you optimize your solution's implementation and consults with you on your solution’s implementation and delivers the training needed for your key users, which could otherwise take away priceless time from your busy IT staff. To meet your organization's goals for optimizing the implementation of Globalscape across your organization, Fortra offers a value-added service to customers across all deployments.
How it Works
When you select EFT Expert Services, a dedicated Globalscape EFT specialist will be assigned to your organization’s point of contact to deliver scheduled meetings designed to give:
- Expert advice: You’ll get assistance and advice on configuration changes in your environment and guidance on the design and deployment of Globalscape for your organization’s needs.
- Ad hoc training: Your specialist will provide customized, ad hoc training on product features to help you maximize your organization’s experience with the Globalscape solution.
EFT Expert Services Scope of Services
Validate and Optimize Your Configuration
Get advice from one of our seasoned engineers via scheduled status review meetings to validate using best practices on how to configure your new requirements and optimize your solution's implementation. We will:
- Gather information on your environments for faster issue resolution
- Assist with EFT requirements and recommend additional use cases
- Provide guidance on any EFT upgrades
- Help with migration to cloud, SaaS, or data centers
- Advise how to scale your existing environments within your organization
- Guide you on server administration and automation configuration
- Discuss and review support case history
Fastrack Your Onboarding Teams
Speed up the onboarding of new teams or team members with:
- Scheduled meetings to understand your unique environment and governance structure
- Training on Globalscape feature use and best practice recommendations
- Product roadmap and release briefings
EFT Expert Services Scope of Service Details
|Account Management||Escalation Management|
|Gathering information to profile the environments for faster case resolution.||Work closely with the Fortra support and development teams to facilitate information for issues that require escalations.|
|Consultation, assistance with EFT requirements and use cases.||Help in gathering additional information (logging and configuration) as requested by Fortra technical support.|
|Upgrades and Migration Guidance||Best Practices and Ad hoc Training|
|Assistance in planning and reviewing EFT upgrades, migration (cloud, data centers), scale-out of existing environments within your organization, and offering technical recommendations.||
|Application Administration Advice||Automation Configuration Advice|
Advise on EFT User Account and Groups management, including:
Advise, create, update, and delete file automation rules or projects (schedule, folder monitors, or file system triggers)
EFT Expert Service Delivers the Expertise You Need
Choose from three levels of pre-paid tiers of EFT Expert Service*, depending on the hours your organization requires. Contact your Fortra representative for additional details:
- Basic: Up to four hours per month
- Standard: Up to 10 hours per month
- Enterprise: Up to 24 hours per month
Interested in Dedicated, EFT Expert Services?
Please contact us today, and we’ll be in touch with all the details you need.
*EFT Expert Service details:
- Two business days SLA response time
- Operation hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (or standard business hours, Mon. - Fri.)
- Minimum one-hour meetings with 30 minute increments