Simple, Powerful, Secure File Transfers for All
Easily create and schedule labor- and time-saving script transfers with minimal overhead using the Transfer Engine from within CuteFTP or with any COM-enabled scripting or programming language. Create scripts to regularly backup or synchronize your sites, and monitor local folders for changes; or just drag and drop files for fast and easy movement—up to 100 concurrent transfers.
Connect to new FTP sites in a snap with step-by-step wizard. A user-friendly interface allows you to easily update and maintain sophisticated websites. You can create, open, and edit HTML documents on your computer or a remote server within CuteFTP with an integrated, color-coded HTML editor.
Safeguard transfers of mission-critical files with security features and comprehensive protocol options, including FTP, FTPS (SSL), HTTP, HTTPS (SSL), SFTP (SSH2), OpenPGP encryption, One Time Password authentication protocol, and a password manager help you work securely with multiple remote sites at once. CuteFTP also supports the UTF-8 character set throughout the product for non-English characters.
|CuteFTP 9 (Windows)||US$59.99||Add to Cart *||Upgrade for $29.99||Download Trial|
|CuteFTP 9 (Windows)
Includes 1 year Maintenance and Support
|US$89.99||Add to Cart *||Upgrade for $59.99||Download Trial|
|CuteFTP Mac Pro 3 (Mac OS X)||US$39.99||Add to Cart *||Upgrade for $19.99||Download Trial|
An existing registration serial number for CuteFTP is required in order to upgrade. You can locate lost serial numbers using the Serial Number Locator provided you know the e-mail address you used when registering the product in question. Contact our Customer Service Team if you have other questions.
What's New in CuteFTP Version 9
Consolidation of CuteFTP Lite, Home and Pro - CuteFTP has been consolidated into one, powerful FTP client. The new CuteFTP v9 has all the power and security you’ve come to expect in Pro plus the new critical enhancements.
Addition of TappIn, a Secure Mobile File Sharing Application - With TappIn, you can securely access and share files on your computer to any other device: iPad, iPhone, Android, laptop, desktop, Mac, or Kindle Fire. This addition of a non-cloud file sharing solution gives you the flexibility to share files with others who may not have access to an FTP client. A sample TappIn connection will be included by default.
Support for UNICODE Character Set - CuteFTP v9 supports the UTF-8 character set throughout the product.
Migration of Sites and Options - Sites and Global Options settings in previous installation will be automatically migrated during upgrade.
WebDAV Support - CuteFTP v9 includes support for the WebDAV protocol in order to provide additional possible endpoints for CuteFTP.
Of course, CuteFTP v9 has all of the other key features that you love:
- Comprehensive protocol options, including FTP/S (SSL), HTTP/S (SSL), SFTP(SSH2)
- OpenPGP encryption, One Time Password authentication protocol, and Password Manager
- Schedule fast, fully-automated transfers
- Safely backup or synchronize your sites
- Easily monitor local folders for changes
- Create labor and time saving scripts and macros
- Create podcast RSS feeds and manage audio files
- Connect to new sites in a snap with step-by-step wizards
- Painlessly edit remote documents with a built-in editor
- Drag and drop files for fast and easy movement – up to 100 concurrent transfers
- View thumbnails of remote images
- Securely work with multiple remote sites at one time
- Support Page
- Online Help File
- User Guide
- Searchable Knowledge Base
- Installation and Activation Instructions
- Beginner's Guide to CuteFTP
- Username or Password Problems
- FTP Error Codes Reference
- Firewall Settings and Resources
- Getting Started With CuteFTP
CuteFTP for Mac OS X
CuteFTP Mac Professional is the most advanced Mac FTP client available. It's Mac OS X Universal ready, has a multi-threaded thin "Metal" (Cocoa) interface, powerful automation features, and strong security for protecting your FTP sessions.
Key Features & Benefits
- Get screaming performance on both Power PC and Intel-based Macintosh computers
- Login and transfer files using Secure Shell 2 (SFTP) or Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocols
- Transfer multiple files concurrently and navigate sites while files are being transferred
- Accelerate transfers by splitting a single download file into multiple parts and recombining the parts upon receipt
- Select files and folders spanning multiple remote sites and queue them for future transfer
- Synchronize by updating remote folders with the local folder's contents or vice versa
- Quickly access your favorite folders with bookmarks and recall favorite folders
- Edit and save to remote using an ODB Editor Suite protocol compliant editor
- Discover FTP servers that use Rendezvous on your network
- Runs on Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and above
- Requires an Internet connection and a Power PC or Intel-based Mac computer