Step 1: Download and Install
- Browse to the Replacement Downloads Web page, find your software in the download list and click on one of the download links. Make sure you select the product name and version number that exactly matches your registration serial number.
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location. To copy the program to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
Note: If you are updating the program from a previous version, start the setup program and then click Update or Repair and follow the onscreen instructions.
Step 2: Registration and Activation
- When you start CuteFTP for the first time, input your Registration Serial Number when you are prompted to do so. For the registered user name, type either your first and last name or your company name. The information you provide will appear in the About CuteFTP box.
- If you start CuteFTP and are not prompted for the Registration Serial Number, on the Help menu click Enter your serial number or Register your purchased copy as applicable.
Note: To register successfully, you must be connected to the Internet and have administrator privileges on your computer. If a firewall or proxy server is in use, the network administrator should ensure port 80 is open during the registration process.
If necessary, follow the onscreen instructions and perform a manual registration. For fastest resolution, submit the necessary information online at http://dynamic.globalscape.com/register/
If the online process fails, submit the information on your clipboard to our Customer Service team for manual processing. If you continue to have troubles, contact the customer service team for assistance.
Our Customer Service team can answer your questions about software activation and registration or help with order problems. Contact the Customer Service team.