EFT Cloud Services™ combines Globalscape’s flagship managed file transfer suite with a secure, scalable cloud infrastructure. Organizations of all sizes can exchange data securely, gain access to automated data management and backup, receive 100% network uptime, and have access to dedicated storage that is accessible to employees and partners with EFT Cloud Services.
Security of On-Premises in the Cloud
Just like Enhanced File Transfer™ (EFT™), our best-in-class Managed File Transfer solution, EFT Cloud Services has security tools that will protect your network and its sensitive data. For some organizations, advanced security also means maintaining compliance when data is being transferred, accessed, and stored.
- Easily track and log all activity in the network through comprehensive user reports
- In the event of an audit, logging and reporting capabilities provides an easy and accountable record of network activity
- Meet, exceed, and maintain the highest compliance standards, including PCI DSS, FIPS 140-2 Validation, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), and more
- Enjoy peace of mind with 24 x 7 intrusion detection and response services along with managed antivirus protection
EFT Cloud Services Safeguards Your Network with:
- Full-time active port monitoring
- High availability with redundant failover capabilities
- Extensive options for secure transport protocols
- SSAE 16-compliant data centers
- Multi-factor authentication
- Data encryption
- Enhanced password security controls
Easier and More Efficient to Manage
Simplify complex workflows and processes through EFT Cloud Services’ visibility, governance, and automation tools. No matter the size of your organization or IT department, managing users and folders on your network is easier and more efficient with EFT Cloud Services. Administrators of EFT Cloud Services can set up a secure environment – making it effortless for employees to transfer files securely, without any interruptions in workflow or without any risks to security.
EFT Cloud Services Simplifies Your Network Management:
- Segment users into groups to prevent shadow IT
- Reduce ongoing maintenance expenses
- Real-time activity monitoring and full visibility into all data transactions
- Advanced auditing and reporting features
- Easy administration and user-friendly end-user interfaces
- Automation tools to limit ineffective manual processes and resulting human errors
A Cost Effective Supported Solution
Through a scalable tiered service, EFT Cloud Services can be deployed wholly or partially (hybrid model deployment) in the cloud, giving organizations the freedom to keep their most precious data on-premises. EFT Cloud Services reduces ongoing maintenance expenses with pay-as-you-go pricing that’s easy on the bottom line.
Take advantage of dedicated Globalscape experts to manage the platform or manage it independently through a secure web portal. 24 x 7 support is available via phone, email, or the online portal. In addition to our support options, our standard and platinum cloud offerings include VPN, which can reduce or eliminate cloud storage by moving data into and out of back-office servers through VPN.
Which SaaS Model is Right for You?
EFT Cloud Services includes EFT Enterprise, and a 15-day trial. The setup fee is waived with one month paid and a Proof-of-Concept engagement.
Tier 1: Basic Package
The Basic Package offers secure and reliable upload and download of data 24 x 7, RESTful WebService for scalability and performance, antivirus protection to scan all data that comes in to your network, 1 TB of storage and support during U.S. business hours, 1 client per VM.
Tier 2: Standard Package
The Standard Package offers 24 x 7 availability to upload and download data, site is PCI DSS enabled, server push/pull internet communication to initiate a transaction (push) and request transmission (pull), integrated Virtual Private Network (VPN), daily incremental backup, weekly full backup, 30-day retention, 1 client per VM.
Tier 3: Platinum Package
The Platinum Package offers all of the benefits of the Basic and Standard packages; in addition to the AS2 protocol for secure and reliable data transfers over the internet; ad hoc transfers via web browser; RADIUS server for centralized authentication, authorization and accounting; after-hours emergency support; 10TB storage; and 10 clients per VM.
|Self Service administration|
|Support, US business hours, 8a-5p CST|
|Bandwidth and Storage||100GB||200GB||400GB|
|Bandwidth and storage buy-up, $.025/GB||1TB maximum||1TB maximum||10TB maximum|
|Intrusion Detection System (IDS)|
|Automatic Backup||Weekly: full||Weekly: full; Daily incremental||Weekly: full; Daily incremental|
|PCI DSS-enabled Site|
|VPN Support; reduce or eliminate cloud storage by moving data into/out of backoffice servers via VPN|
|Two-factor authentication (RADIUS)|
|AS2 protocol support for EDI transfers|
|Ad hoc transfers via web browser|
|Support, after-hours emergency|