EFT Arcus (MFTaaS) Features
Why EFT Arcus (MFTaaS)
EFT Arcus (MFTaaS) has the robust functionality of an enterprise managed file transfer (MFT) platform in the cloud. It provides internal and external person-to-person, cloud-based file sharing and exchange. This cloud MFT supports multiple protocols, including HTTPS, AS2 and SFTP.
EFT Arcus can facilitate compliance with regulations including:
- PCI DSS
- And more
EFT Arcus (MFTaaS) enables your organization to securely manage cloud-based file and data transfers among worldwide offices, clients, and partners using industry-standard Internet protocols such as:
This provides you with the flexibility needed to meet the specific requirements of vendors, business partners, and customers.
Person-to-Person File Sharing Made Secure
Our user-friendly cloud file sharing solution provides simple, secure, and centralized enterprise file sharing solutions that are easy for users and administrators alike.
With EFT Arcus, users can:
- Safely share folders with colleagues or external partners easily via browser
- Transfer files using an Outlook add-in request and send files securely via a portal
- Use a powerful web transfer client that's compatible with varied trading partners
Award-Winning Automation Makes Everything Easier
EFT Arcus’s Event Rule system allows you to create powerful, complex tasks. Create workflows to complete the steps you manually perform, thereby improving the consistency and reliability of your data movements.
Automation also helps:
- Reduce the possibility of human errors
- Decrease delays or bottlenecks due to manual processes
- Streamline data transfer processes and conserving resources
- Increase transparency and control with automated reporting
Built For Security And Compliance
EFT Arcus (MFTaaS) is available through a single-tenant model, offering stability and protection for your highly sensitive data.
The Azure facilities offer a high level of security and comprehensive compliance certifications including ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, PCI DSS Level 1, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, EU-US Privacy Shield, CSA Star, HIPAA, FedRAMP, CCPA, and FIPS.
EFT Arcus is also SOC 2 Type 1 Certified.