One of Cisco’s top U.S. resellers, a $9B technology solutions supplier to enterprises in the commercial, public, and telecom service provider sector, needed to back up call data from numerous Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) locations, and then store them for an extended period.
The reseller needed a simple and low-cost solution to securely and efficiently back up call data from multiple, dispersed locations to a central repository, and then store them for an extended period.
- Eliminate reliance on hard-to-use, outdated transfer systems
- Fast, easy implementation
- Full integration with business-critical applications
- Disaster recovery readiness
- Backup to and restore from network locations instead of portable media
- Push call detail records and trace/log files from CUCM to a network location
- Quickly install and deploy
- Industry-leading, U.S.-based support