One particular international fast food company, that has been in business for multiple decades, with thousands of restaurants and employees across the globe was in search of an advanced managed file transfer (MFT) solution to replace their existing legacy file transfer protocol (FTP) solution. They were seeking a replacement solution to help them keep up with the high volume of data being exchanged between its restaurants, franchises and vendors, while also mitigating any potential security and compliance concerns.
Read our case study to learn how Globalscape implemented a fully integrated managed file transfer solution, to automate and streamline their business processes and workflows across the corporate network.
- Eliminate reliance on hard-to-use, outdated transfer systems
- Quick and easy EFT implementation
- Automatic failover
- Sensitive data secure at rest and in transit
- Disaster recovery readiness
- Streamline business workflows and processes
- Eliminate tedious manual processes through automation