Public or Private Deployments of EFT
Move to the Cloud and Do More With Less
With a self-managed cloud deployment of EFT, companies can enjoy the benefits of the cloud -- including scalability, flexibility, and affordability -- while reducing the size of their own data centers. By minimizing their software costs, number of data servers, and other related resources, organizations can significantly decrease IT expenses without impacting IT capabilities.
EFT in the AWS Marketplace
Leverage your existing AWS infrastructure to power your managed file transfer system, EFT. With EFT deployed in the AWS Marketplace, IT teams can use the industry-leading services and tools of AWS to transform their organization into an agile industry leader.
EFT on Microsoft Azure
EFT Enterprise is certified compatible with Microsoft Azure. Azure MFT deployment supplements your EFT platform with:
- easy trial experience
- extensive global footprint with multiple regions around the world
- strong service-level agreements
- additional tools and services
- Blog: Beyond the Buzz: The Cloud is Here to Stay - Prior to any cloud migration, there are critical steps you must follow. Read this cloud migration blog to learn how you can get the most out of your migration.
- Guide: How to Develop the Framework for Your Cloud Strategy - Creating an effective cloud strategy will help simplify your cloud transition and identify the best place to start. Learn more in this cloud strategy guide.
- Table: Compare EFT Editions - See the difference between Globalscape's EFT Enterprise, EFT Arcus, and EFT Express in this comparison table.