Challenge: Like many organizations, a U.S. based luxury retail fashion brand needed to manage sensitive employee data for its Human Resources (HR) department, in addition to managing its strategic business analytics data for its marketing department.
The HR department used a cloud-based HR and Financial Management application, while the marketing department used a cloud-based analytics application. The company’s existing managed file transfer system did not integrate well with either department’s application, which led to constant outages, failed file transfers, and an increase in overall inefficiencies during the company’s daily data exchange processes.
- EFT Enterprise
- High Availability with Active-Active Clustering
- Advanced Automation with Event Rules
- Increased employee bandwidth by saving hundreds of man hours previously spent on manual data transfer processes
- Enhanced business analytics initiative, supporting big data analytics applications
- Met stringent security policies and industry compliance mandates
- Increased visibility through automated data delivery notifications