Learn about the functionality of the Advanced Security Module (ASM) and the Auditing and Reporting Module (ARM) and how they can beef up your security, auditing, and reporting abilities.
- How ASM can help you achieve security practices mandated by rigorous compliance standards
- The benefits of centralization of authentication for security
- The importance of employee-friendly, security and reporting tools
- Ease-of-use of built-in reporting options
- File transfer audits and analysis
- How to quickly find and solve file transfer issues
- How to use built-in or custom report templates in ARM
Note: This webinar was recorded in May 2021. Although the features are still available, the terminology and naming may have changed. Effective with the Globalscape EFT 8.0.7 release, the features of the Advanced Security Module have been re-aligned under the Regulatory Compliance module and Advanced Authentication module.