Globalscape's Info-Tech Managed File Transfer Product Scorecard

We are excited to announce that Globalscape was placed in the leader quadrant of Infotech’s latest Managed File Transfer Report! The Managed File Transfer Product Scorecard is a buyer’s guide designed to help prospective purchasers make better decisions by leveraging the experience of real users.

Out of the 10 MFT vendors, Globalscape ranked 1st for the following categories:

  • Plan to Renew
  • Vendor Support
  • Availability and Quality of Training
  • Transport Security
  • LDAP Support

Our “Relationship & Interaction” score is 97%. This sentiment measures the interaction our clients have had with our sales, client services, technical, product, and senior leadership teams throughout their buying process. Clients of our Enhanced File Transfer (EFT) stated our sales teams, client services teams and technical and product specialists were 100% effective, knowledgeable, friendly and caring. Our Net Promoter Scores were 67+ for “medium” businesses that range from 501 – 5,000 employees and +75 for “large” businesses that have more than 5,000 employees. Net promoter scores are a metric of customer loyalty.


Our goal in developing enterprise-grade managed file transfer software is to solve problems for our diverse client base. Our clients face a wide array of challenges. Stringent regulatory and compliance requirements, ensuring secure data transfers, and managing size and throughput of data transferred are just a few.

At Globalscape, we consider ourselves more than an MFT platform. Our Enhanced File Transfer (EFT) enables global enterprises, government entities, and SMBs alike to centralize and automate critical file transfers while meeting the most stringent data security and compliance standards. Our clients use EFT because it is the engine that empowers their business to successfully and brilliantly move data in and out of their infrastructure. EFT’s platform enables a modular approach to building a file transfer solution tailored to our clients’ end users with easy and friendly-to-use tools for automation, collaboration, and analysis.


On January 15, 2020, we unveiled “EFT 2020,” the latest upgrade to our robust and award-winning MFT platform. The new platform:

  • Simplifies the challenge of ever-evolving compliance requirements
  • Eases the process of migrating data to the cloud
  • Supplies much-needed controls for GDPR, PIPEDA, and CCPA regulations
  • Provides unmatched simplicity and performance for global enterprises

We continually succeed in making our clients’ pain points disappear in our mission to deliver enterprise-grade solutions that transfer data brilliantly.

Learn more about our offerings. Call us today at 1-800-290-5054 or contact us here.





Who is Info-Tech?

Info-Tech Research Group empowers companies with unbiased and highly relevant research to help CIOs and IT leaders make strategic and informed decisions. Their Managed File Transfer (MFT) research is for buyers of MFT to understand and see what’s new in the market, evaluate MFT vendors and products for their enterprise needs, and determine which products are most appropriate for their specific use cases. For an MFT provider to be included in the report, clients of each vendor need to submit reviews via Info-Tech’s review platform, SoftwareReviews.


For vendors to be included the Managed File Transfer Emotional Footprint Report, vendors must offer a true MFT solution that offers broad capabilities across multiple platforms and have a strong market presence and/or reputational presence among mid- and large-sized enterprises. Globalscape is an authority in file transfer, providing solutions that are strong in security and usability.


The MFT criteria and weighting factors are two-fold: product and vendor specific. For product, Info-Tech evaluated features, usability, affordability, and architecture. For vendor, Info-Tech evaluated viability, strategy, reach, and channel. Product is 60% weighted while vendor takes up the other 40%.