EFT Enterprise support
Upgrade to the current version and try new modules for free for 30 days. At the end of the free trial, if you decide to activate the new modules, contact the Customer Service Team for a new license.
Before upgrading, contact the Customer Service Team to obtain a new registration serial number or to determine your eligibility for an upgrade.
It is extremely important that you follow the upgrade instructions.
- Added Encrypted Folders, an EFT-managed feature to encrypt/decrypt data at rest in a transparent, streaming fashion
- Added support for Just-in-Time (JIT) user account provisioning for SAML initiated logins
- Added ability in Event Rules (in EFT Enterprise) to specify Created Date/Time and/or Modified Date/Time for the Cleanup in folder Action (previously available only via registry setting)
Changes to EFT Enterprise and EFT Express
- Optimized disk quota calculations so that they occur on user account logon rather than upon service start
- Added registry settings to control frequency of disk quota login calculations to further enhance quota calculation performance
- Added registry settings to insert a retry and retry delay to EFT Site start, in case of Site start failure due to blocked port
- Enhanced usability during initial account registration and change password requests by showing password complexity requirements
Auditing and Reporting
- Added logs to alert administrator when an IP address has been banned
- Added a User Account Action to allow administrators to effect changes to accounts in an automated fashion
- Updated SQL Server drivers to allow use of newer Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols
- Added ability to enable HSTS when HTTPS is enabled, independent of the <link>HTTP to HTTPS redirect</link> feature.
- Updated OpenSSL library to 1.0.2q
- Updated OpenSSH derived library to latest version 184.108.40.206
- Updated Web Transfer Client login page and localization features
- Added automatic file download to the DirectDownload.htm template
- Removed direct download links from workspace's email template
- Numerous bug fixes were released in this version of EFT.