Cisco recommends SFTP servers that have been certified to work with Cisco, such as the Globalscape® EFT™ platform.
Globalscape's EFT software (formerly Secure FTP Server) is certified by Cisco to interoperate with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), supporting all SFTP based transfers. Since 2012, CUCM customers have been using EFT as their SFTP server to backup and restore all CUCM data to/from a network location, transfer call detail records and trace/log files to one or more network locations, upgrade from network location instead of DVDs, USBs, or other insecure options.
Tested and Ready
Certified for Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) Version 8.6
EFT offers strong security and automation capabilities for Cisco CallManager customers, including:
- Backup and restore all Cisco CallManager data to/from a network location
- Upgrade from network location instead of DVD
- Push Call Detail Records to a network location
- Push trace/log files to a network location
- Quick installation and deployment