May 24, 2007: Sales and Support of CuteHTML have been discontinued.
Globalscape has discontinued sales and further development of CuteHTML. This decision was made so that we might better allocate resources to the development of new product concepts in our secure file management software line.
- If you already purchased CuteHTML, you may continue using it indefinitely.
- Personal technical support is no longer available. Use the online self-help available on this page.
- Online self-help technical support resources will remain available through June 1, 2008 at a minimum.
- Registration and activation services will remain available indefinitely.
- Although CuteHTML is discontinued, it remains protected under copyright laws and the End User License Agreement.
Windows Vista users: If you are having trouble activating or registering CuteHTML, click here for instructions.
Downloads in this section are for licensed users only. Evaluation versions of these programs are no longer available.
Windows Vista users click here