EFT Insight support
EFT Insight v 1.0.7
- Fixed PCI widget in the Summary Tab data loading error
- Desktop icon is now being generated
- Added support for Oracle 12c Release 2 or 18c database
- Ability to use SQL or Oracle database
- Updated OLE DB driver for SQL Server database to use stronger protocols (TLS 1.1 and 1.2)
- Added alternate connection method selection (EFT Insight versions prior to v1.0.7 used "MSXMS2.ServerXMLHTTP" to connect to EFT Enterprise. EFT Insight v1.0.7 uses an alternate .NET method.)
- Allowing the Insight database user to provide a user name that will access the database. This will allow EFT Insight to be removed, if needed, and then can be reinstalled and continue to access the same database.
- Added file logging for "Globalscape.BI.ProcessingEngine.Service.exe.sml" and for the web site. By default, this logging is turned off. It should be enabled for troubleshooting, and then turned off once information has been gathered.
- Added password complexity check
- Improved installer usability
- Added installer prompt for credentials
- Added ability to register EFT Insight offline