GlobalSCAPE Awarded GSA Contract for Information Technology
Government Agencies Can Now Easily Acquire GlobalSCAPE Solutions
SAN ANTONIO -- GlobalSCAPE (OTCBB:GSCP - News) announced today that the United States General Services Administration has awarded GlobalSCAPE a five-year contract under the GSA Multiple Award Schedule 70 for Information Technology. Any agency of the U.S. Government may now order GlobalSCAPE's software without completing the procurement procedures mandated for non-scheduled suppliers. The contract is also open for orders by agencies of state and local governments who have elected to participate in the federal Multiple Award Schedule program.
San Antonio-based GlobalSCAPE is a leading developer of content and file management solutions. GlobalSCAPE's products and services enable organizations to easily create, move and manage information over the Internet in a secure, collaborative environment.
Products currently offered by GlobalSCAPE include:
- PureCMS(tm), the Web content management system that everyone on your team can use;
- ProtectIIS(tm), provides protection from known and even unknown Web server attacks;
- Secure FTP Server, a secure file server solution for technology professionals, complementing the CuteFTP Pro client application;
- CuteFTP Pro®, a business class secure file transfer application for security-conscious professionals;
- CuteFTP®, an easy-to-use file transfer application available for both Windows and Macintosh operating systems;
- Web Survey, an easy way to create, manage and analyze Web site surveys;
- CuteSITE Builder®, an easy-to-use Web site building tool targeting the novice user;
- CuteZIP®, an easy-to-use secure compression and archiving utility;
- CuteHTML® Pro, CuteHTML® and CuteMAP®, productivity enhancing tools for Web site development.
GlobalSCAPE solutions are available worldwide for purchase and immediate delivery. Government agencies may place orders against the contract by contacting a GlobalSCAPE sales representative at 1-800-290-5054 or through the federal GSA Advantage! Web site at www.gsaadvantage.gov. GlobalSCAPE accepts the federal government purchase card and other traditional means of payment.
GlobalSCAPE, founded in 1996, is a leading provider of content and file management solutions. GlobalSCAPE's award-winning software and services enable organizations to easily create, move and manage information over the Internet in a secure, collaborative environment. GlobalSCAPE produces high-quality Web site management, file management and data security solutions, and ensures quality customer support. GlobalSCAPE's software is known for quality, power and ease of use, supporting users of all skill levels. For more information, please visit www.globalscape.com.