Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
Real-time continuous data protection for backing up your servers to central locations over any connection.
CDP automatically saves a copy of every change to your data. CDP captures all data changes at the byte level, as they occur, and can restore data from
any point in time. CDP provides back-up for multiple locations while minimizing bandwidth requirements.
Key Features & Benefits
- Real-time updates to backup server allow for easy switchover if primary file server malfunctions
- Failback capabilities for restoring changes to primary server during switchover periods
- Create “snapshots” or copies of data at any point in time without impacting real-time file use
- Complete file history; retrieve any files, current or past
- Restore data through a browser, from disk, or directly over the network
- Backup data to multiple locations at the same time by mirroring data between sites
- Efficient bandwidth usage through byte-level differencing and compression capabilities
- Firewall friendly (tunnel through HTTP/S)