EFT Essentials Course
Who Should Attend
Administrators who are responsible for EFT and must interact with end-users and internal processors. The ideal solution for any IT Administrator facing the challenge that comes with an increasing network of business partners and processes. The EFT Administrator Certification provides keynote facts for everyday administrative guidelines, extensive user account control, and post-processing workflow.
- Take advantage of essential connection protocols, including FTPS, SFTP, and HTTPS.
- Trigger automated emails and external programs on simple server events.
- Record client and server activity to a database for easy auditing and instant reporting.
- Manage account and password policies.
- Choose authentication based on company needs.
What You'll Learn
Intermediate level class covering the fundamentals of installing, configuring, and operating EFT.
- Day 1: Basic Understanding of EFT
- Lesson 1 – Introduction to EFT
- Lesson 2 – Server Administration
- Lesson 3 - DMZ Gateway
- Lesson 4 - SAT module
- Lesson 5 - Web transfer client
||Training materials, EFT Guide