EFT Advanced Workflow Engine Workshop
Who Should Attend
Administrators who are responsible for EFT and are interested in building advanced workflows within EFT.
What You'll Learn
Intermediate to advanced level class covering the use of the AWE. The first day covers AWE basics, and the second day is a hands-on working day that starts with examples problems and culminates in tackling one or more actual business processes.
Day 1: EFT Basics, Architecture, and Event Rules / Actions
- AWE Basics, Concepts, and Text Manipulation
- AWE Transfers using Files, FTP, and HTTP
- AWE Waits, Timers, Loops, and Flow
- AWE XML Files
- AWE Microsoft Excel Files
- AWE Crypto and Compression
Day 2: AWE Database
- AWE Integration with web services and MSMQ
- AWE integration with DDE, DLL, and BASIC script
- AWE Active Directory
- AWE run, print, log event, and SNMP
- AWE Terminal Sessions (Telnet, SSH, serial)
- AWE Personal Messaging via Exchange, Email, IM, and Twitter
||Onsite at Globalscape
||Training materials, Advanced Workflow Engine (AWE) guide
||Intermediate to Advanced: Some scripting or programming background is preferred.