EFT Administrator Course
Who Should Attend
Administrators who are responsible for EFT and must interact with end-users and internal processors. The ideal solution for any IT Administrator facing the challenge that comes with an increasing network of business partners and processes. The EFT Administrator Certification provides keynote facts for everyday administrative guidelines, extensive user account control, and post-processing workflow.
- Take advantage of essential connection protocols, including FTPS, SFTP, and HTTPS.
- Trigger automated emails and external programs on simple server events.
- Record client and server activity to a database for easy auditing and instant reporting.
- Manage account and password policies.
- Choose authentication based on company needs.
Entry level class covering the fundamentals of installing, configuring, and operating EFT.
Day 1: Basic Understanding of EFT
- Lesson 1 – Introduction to EFT
- Lesson 2 – Server Administration
Day 2: Basic Administration Interface
- Lesson 3 – Monitoring EFT acitivty
- Lesson 4 – Managing connections to EFT
- Lesson 5 – Settings templates, user accounts, and permissions groups, event rules
- Lesson 6 – Event rules
Day 3: EFT Modules
- Lesson 7 – HSM module
- Lesson 8 - AS2 module
- Lesson 9 - Advanced workflow engine
- Lesson 10 - DMZ Gateway
- Lesson 11 - SAT module
- Lesson 12 - Web transfer client
||Remote (Webex), in-house or onsite at Globalscape
||Training materials, EFT Guide, Certification exams, certificates of completion