Learn more about the trends driving IT growth through our library of infographics.
- With PCI DSS version 3 in full effect in 2014, organizations accepting credit cards must abide by new standards. Our infographic details the changes to PCI DSS and how managed file transfer solutions can help.
- To eliminate both planned and unplanned downtime, active-active HA clustering should be integrated into an organization’s file transfer systems.
- When’s the last time you saw, much less used, a floppy disk? The IT landscape changes quickly, with new tools and technology introduced every day. This infographic discusses new file sharing technology and the inherent security issues involved in their adoption.
- Organizations put security policies in place to protect their sensitive data. Unfortunately, employees can go around these policies for a number of reasons, putting organizations at risk for breaches. This infographic illustrates the four most common methods of file sharing workarounds that should worry CSOs.
- Employees pose one of the biggest threats to a company’s data security. This infographic discusses a Globalscape survey of 500 employees, across a range of job functions, about their file-sharing habits.
- Healthcare providers must balance effective patient care with security. This infographic discusses the challenges and urgent need to protect sensitive patient data.