EFT Simplifies Application Migration to the Cloud
A top US financial services firm, which is using Enhanced File Transfer (EFT) for on-premises data management, tapped Globalscape for help with their cloud initiative. By using several existing modules from EFT’s robust product suite, Globalscape’s engineers were able to provide a manageable, simplified solution that:
- Improves cloud transfer security
- Improves operational efficiency
- Increases file transfer reliability
- Reduces costs during cloud exchanges
Additionally, by using the Quick Start professional service, the client had the support and assistance of Globalscape engineers along the way, thus reducing risk and making implementation quick and painless.
Improves Security and Management of Cloud Transfers
The client sought Globalscape's assistance to address several security and operational concerns. Globalscape's EFT platform helped address these pain points by:
- Minimizing exposure and meeting security requirements by limiting the number of ports used
- Encrypting data at rest
- Automating file exchanges and data backups
- Merging servers to improve security and managability
- And more...
Download the use case to learn more.
Related Reading: What is Cloud Integration