Automatically block all unauthorized applications and malware on your endpoints without slowing users or burdening the administrator.
Securing and managing endpoints has become overwhelming and costly. With malicious code attacks skyrocketing, anti-malware software based on traditional blacklisting cannot keep pace. Frequent patching, image management, and change management overload help desk resources. Compliance regulations continue to tighten requirements on security and the protection of sensitive information using legal and financial penalties. Users’ productivity and morale suffer under rigid security and privilege-management systems, unable to easily load necessary applications and updates. Tightening budgets restrict operational resources, controlling decisions and limiting the options and opportunities companies need to grow their business.
It's time for a new approach: One that improves overall security, lowers endpoint total cost of ownership, and improves productivity in a single, easy-to-use solution. That solution is BOUNCER.
This transformational technology turns the traditional security approach 180 degrees by enforcing a relatively small whitelist of authorized applications for each computer. By ensuring that only approved applications can execute, BOUNCER automatically blocks all unauthorized applications—including unknown malware and rogue applications.
Benefits Gained with BOUNCER:
- Stop and remove sophisticated, targeted, zero-day threats
- Run security patches on your own terms, not in reactive, unplanned fire drills
- Enforce approved configurations
- Meet critical compliance mandates
- Understand the prevalence, location and usage of applications
- Allow users to install the applications they need resulting in higher end-user productivity and satisfaction
- Reduce unnecessary Help Desk requests and re-imaging efforts
- Lower the TCO of each protected system