Enhanced File Transfer (EFT): Certified to Work with Cisco Communications Manager (CallManager)
Globalscape's EFT software (formerly Secure FTP Server) is certified by the Cisco Technology Developer Program to interoperate with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), supporting all SFTP based transfers.
Tested and Ready for Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) Version 8.6
EFT offers strong security and automation capabilities for Cisco CallManager customers, including:
- Backup and restore all Cisco CallManager data to/from a network location
- Upgrade from network location instead of DVD
- Push Call Detail Records to a network location
- Push trace/log files to a network location
- Quick installation and deployment
Request a Free Trial of Enhanced File Transfer (EFT) Server.
Download our Quickstart Guide for details on setting up EFT to support Cisco UCM secure data transfers.
Attention Cisco Resellers
Are you a Cisco Valued Added Reseller or IT Consultant interested in reselling Globalscape's
full line of managed file transfer solutions?
Apply Online or contact Globalscape at 1-210-308-8267.